78 ranges of accelerating complexity await as you assist a trapped businessman escape
Salary Man Escape is an edgy, satirical VR physics puzzle recreation the place the participant should use ability and tact to assist a disgruntled Salaryman escape his life.
Through intelligent interplay and manipulation of blocks and platforms, gamers should reorganize an edifice of bricks with a purpose to create a route for the Salaryman to achieve the exit.
Salary Man Escape shall be launched for PlayStation VR on 23rd May, 2018, and shall be out there within the following 11 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simple & Traditional), Korean and Japanese.
Unique VR perspective
- With the liberty of motion supplied by PS VR, gamers can take pleasure in a 360 levels perspective on the puzzles
- Solving puzzles in Salary Man Escape is all about leveraging physics properties like weight, stability and power, making every play-through distinctive
Six chapters, 78 ranges
- Over eight hours of gameplay with 6 chapters and 78 ranges
- Each chapter provides a brand new puzzle mechanic into the combo, making development more and more complicated and difficult.
Unique artwork fashion and soundtrack
- The recreation encompasses a minimalistic, monochromatic visible fashion, contrasted with a cheerful, basic Japanese 80’s impressed soundtrack.
Inspirations & beginnings
We began out with the concept of grabbing issues in VR, with particular consideration paid in the direction of the depth and quantity of the 3D area. With this as a foundation, our Lead Designer Michael Michael (aka MM) labored on a prototype puzzle recreation, which we had been immediately hooked up to.
With the theme and graphics, we tried many various ideas that matched the gameplay. Some ideas had been having a tiny robotic escape a mechanical metropolis, a little bit spider escaping a livid human, and 80’s electronics devices working away from being “retired”.
There was one thing to like from all these ideas, however in the end none stood out sufficient. Then someday, the Lead Artist Yu Jian Wei casually in contrast the problem of the sport to the day by day grind of a Salary Man, and that picture of a struggling employee simply caught with us. We created some early ideas, and the remainder was historical past.