Fire Emblem Warriors was a type of releases that appears to have gotten a bit handed over at launch, as the sport launched just one week prematurely of Super Mario Odyssey. Though we’re as a consequence of get a mainline Fire Emblem recreation someday this yr, Fire Emblem Warriors did a fantastic job of discovering center floor between the gameplay of the Warriors collection and Nintendo well-liked SRPG. The preliminary launch was meaty sufficient, however Tecmo has been releasing DLC as a part of the season move once in a while, and the newest content material has simply gone stay.
The new DLC focuses on Fire Emblem: Awakening, and sees the addition of Owain, Tharja, and Olivia to the roster. It additionally brings new History Mode maps, new expertise, new weapons, and new costumes. Here’s the complete listing of issues included, together with the content material being added within the free 1.5.zero replace that coincides with it:
◆ Additional Playable Characters
- Voiced by: Hidenori Takahashi
- Weapon: Sword
- Class: Swordsman
With his character ability, “Balanced Power Resonance,” the smaller the distinction between his Str and Mag, the higher the injury he can deal to enemies.
- Voiced by: Yuuki Takada
- Weapon: Grimoire
- Class: Dark Mage
Although she’s going to take slip injury when her character ability, “Covenant of Destruction,” is provided, the lesser her HP will get, the higher the injury she will deal to enemies. (The HP lowered by slip injury is not going to have an effect on your Battle Results.)
- Voiced by: Rei Matsuzaki
- Weapon: Sword
- Class: Dancer
With her character ability, “Galeforce,” the Warrior Gauge and Awakening Gauge restore every time you defeat a robust enemy.
◆ Additional History Maps
Scion of Legend
A mysterious swordsman looking for the legendary divine sword “Mystletainn” exhibits up in a sure village.
Chrom and firm, who visited Plegia with a purpose to rescue Emmeryn, come throughout a shaman who re-chants a suspicious spell.
While Plegia troopers withdrew from the battlefield, the determine of a decided, lone dancer heading in direction of the battlefield appeared.
◆ Additional Armor Break Models
Armor Break state mannequin modifications can be supported for the next characters: Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Lissa, Frederick, Cordelia, Owain, Tharja, and Olivia.
◆ Dedicated Weapons
- Robin: “Thoron”
- Lissa: “Lissa’s Healing Axe”
- Frederick: “Frederick’s Solid Axe”
- Cordelia: “Cordelia’s Love Lance”
- Owain: “Mystletainn”
- Tharja: “Tharja’s Spell”
- Olivia: “Olivia’s Dancing Sword”
◆ Additional Weapon Skills
- Active Strengthening: Further will increase injury dealt by attack-type and special-type weapon expertise. (Targets weapon expertise comparable to Critical+ and Triangle+.)
- Attack Acceleration: Increases the velocity of Critical and Strong assaults. (The weapon ability beforehand solely granted to the “Chrom’s Training Sword” obtained through the Chrom Amiibo.)
- Full Capacity Amplification: Amplifies all stats besides motion. (The weapon ability beforehand solely granted to the “Tiki’s Tear” obtained through the Tiki Amiibo.)
(Additional costumes, usable weapons, and weapon expertise could be obtained as rewards for clearing History Maps.)
■ Version 1.5.zero Update (due out alongside DLC Pack #three)
- Maximum Character Level Increase
- Increases the utmost character degree from 130 to 150.
- Weapon Skills
- “Rightful God” – Increases weapon assault energy to match that of a Hero Weapon, and negates the disadvantages of an effectiveness weapon ability. (This could be obtained through a random drop.)
- Blessings – The following blessings have been added to the Temple:
- “Speed Blessing” and “Luck Blessing” Effects – Increases the corresponding stats of all celebration members.
- “Heal Blessing” Effect – Automatically recovers the HP of all celebration members over time.
- “Transporter Blessing” Effect – Increases the quantity of supplies you possibly can acquire by way of drops.
- “Craftsman Blessing” Effect – Increases the quantity of weapons you possibly can acquire by way of drops, in addition to their degree, high quality, and variety of expertise.
- “Common Materials Blessing” Effect – Makes widespread supplies simpler to drop.
- Additional Elements – The following further components have been added to the Temple:
- “Informal Blessing” – By receiving this blessing, the degrees of all enemies in battle will turn out to be 150.
- “Tactician Blessing” – By receiving this blessing, the battle will enter a “Tactician Mode” the place the player-controlled character can solely deal zero injury, making it a struggle can solely be cleared through NPC instruction.
- (Informal Blessing and Tactician Blessing can be added to the “Blessings” menu on the Temple.)
- “Level Reset” – Level Reset has been added to the Temple menu. Depending on the extent of the chosen character, you possibly can revert to Level 1 as a substitute of receiving supplies.
- Switch Version: Support for the video seize characteristic.
- Adds characteristic to start out the battle with the identical blessings because the earlier battle. (Materials can be robotically consumed. This could be turned on or off through “Auto Blessing Continuation” within the settings.)
- User interface enhancements for the Battle Results display screen.
- Bug fixes.
- What do you suppose? Will you be downloading this DLC? What did you consider Fire Emblem Warriors? Share your ideas within the feedback beneath.