The Gamasutra Job Board is probably the most numerous, energetic and established board of its sort for the online game trade!
Here is simply one of many many, many positions being marketed proper now.
Location: Emeryville, California
Pixar’s Software R&D group is liable for growing Pixar’s in-house proprietary animation software program. Pixar is on the lookout for a graphics software program engineer who is dedicated to creating world-class manufacturing instruments. This place is liable for serving to create and keep new software program for the studio.
The place requires: a deep understanding of software program utility engineering; a capability to collaborate in a giant cross-functional group of world-class builders and end-user artists; and expertise growing sturdy, simple to take care of code.
- Develop, check and assist graphics software program in a Linux setting
- Collaborate successfully with engineers, artists, QA, Build, UX, Doc and Project Management
- Quickly reply and proactively examine requests coming from artists
- Collaborate on Open Source initiatives like OpenSubdiv and USD
- Bachelor’s diploma in Computer Science or equal
- C++ and Python mastery
- Understanding of laptop graphics issues and strategies
- Knowledge of recent rendering architectures, CPU- and GPU-based
- Experience with GUI design and programming
- Strong software program engineering and testing expertise
- Strong drawback fixing expertise with excessive consideration to element and high quality
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise
- Proven capacity to work with a group to ship high-quality software program in a quick paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented setting
- Proven capacity to work with each technical and non-technical software program customers
- Experience utilizing Cuda
- Master’s diploma in Computer Science
- Strong math expertise (likelihood idea, linear algebra, calculus, and many others…)
- Familiarity with OpenSubdiv, USD and open supply growth
- Developing plugins for 3D purposes and their APIs (e.g., Maya, Houdini, Katana, Unreal Engine, Unity)
- Experience engaged on GPU or CPU path tracing rendering engines
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you are simply beginning out, on the lookout for one thing new, or simply seeing what’s on the market, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place the place sport builders transfer forward of their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is probably the most numerous, most energetic, and most established board of its sort within the online game trade, serving firms of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get began right here. Are you a recruiter on the lookout for expertise? Post jobs right here.