Fortnite is without doubt one of the most talked about and performed video games on the planet proper now, and this recognition has after all prolonged to the place folks watch gaming footage: YouTube.
The Google-owned video streaming big has launched some statistics on the battle royale’s sport YouTube popularity–and they’re critically spectacular. For occasion, in January 2018, Fortnite had extra video uploads associated to a online game than anything. The sport additionally set a report for many gaming movies uploaded in a single month (February 2018), whereas a streamer hit 1.1 million concurrent viewers enjoying Fortnite earlier this month. You can see all the large stats beneath.
Fortnite YouTube Stats:
- Fortnite had probably the most world uploads associated to a online game in January 2018
- Fortnite holds the #2 spot with regards to watchtime associated to a online game (as of Feb 2018).
- Fortnite holds the report for many movies associated to the online game uploaded in a single month (globally, February 2018).
- Last weekend over 100 creators joined an enormous Battle Royale in Fortnite and broadcast their play, producing over 42M stay views mixed.
- During that occasion, ElrubiusOMG set the report for greatest single gaming stream from a creator (not an eSports match). Streaming from his bed room, he reached greater than 1.1M concurrent viewers
In different information, Fortnite’s latest Starter pack is out there now. Available for $5, the add-on will get you the Rogue Agent outfit and the Catalyst Back Bling, together with an allotment of 600 V-Bucks to spend on no matter you need.
You can now buy the Starter pack on all platforms, together with cell (which stays an invite-only take a look at on iOS). Meanwhile, a brand new weapon is on the best way to the sport “quickly” known as the Guided Missile, although we do not know when it is set for launch.